* Name: Leviasis
* Prompt: Leviathan, Sword, Assembled
* Locomotion: Primarily swims but can also walk on land.
* Speed: Average in the water and extremely slow on land.
* Strength: The mother is very strong but the offspring are weak on their own.
* Endurance: Average.
* Agility Traits: The offspring are much more agile swimmers, but the mother can quickly breach the water’s surface in an ambush attack.
* Light Melee: The sword-like flippers are used in its quick attacks.
* Heavy Melee: Its powerful, large jaws are used in its slower attacks.
* Reach: The melee attacks require fairly close contact.
* Special Moves:
Move 1 - An electric shock that immobilizes other species within a 10 meter radius underwater.
Move 2 - A ranged attack using the offspring. The mother launches the babies from her mouth, utilizing built up water pressure. This can pierce targets both in and out of the water.
* Biography: She is the mythic sea monster often referred to as Leviathan in ancient religious texts. She is constantly seeking out her mate, the land dwelling Behemoth. Her current offspring are aesexually reproduced clones of herself. She comes ashore every century to seek out her mate, but never travels far enough inland to find him. She is always growing larger, and the likelihood of encountering her mate dwindles each passing century.
* Appeal: Her main appeal is her parental nature. Her offspring offer many gameplay benefits. They can distract enemies, track prey, and even literally be used as harpoons. She is not a caring mother however, and they are easily replaced. Her strengths in water as well as weaknesses on land should offer a balanced experience.
I am a freelance illustrator and painter, as well as an occasional sculptor. I can be contacted through deviantart or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Don't be shy, I'd love to hear from you
I'm currently working on an indie video game named Project Vahaos as lead concept artist.